09 April, 2009

Ready, Set.........

Gooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

This being my first post, I guess I should explain why I've thrown myself into the blogosphere. Well, the reasons are two-fold:

Firstly, and most importantly, it is my desire to start training for a career in science communication. So this blog is really an outlet for me to hone my writing skills......or should I say acquire some writing skills to begin with! Secondly, I regularly read a variety of blogs and often have my own opinions on what is being discussed, but rarely express them. Here I will attempt to do just that.

As this is mainly a self-improvement project, I don't really expect anyone else to read any of this. So I guess I'll just be mostly talking to myself..........Which is what I'm doing right now........Talking to myself........I'd better get used to it......

Anyway, if you do happen to stop by and read then feel free to leave comments.

All the best,

Rhiggs


No comments: